Remeber The Whole Jongno Area in Seoul was under Construction! Look at it Now from This
BTW since 1939! (Yoochun's History!) 70 years old! to this!
From My previous post~ Trans are just by Google Sorry~
70-year-old traditional Korean restaurant Seoul's Jongno South Korean President dynasties, the Japanese prime minister, political and economic circles frequented by celebrities A total of three-over 360 seats, must have an appointment location This prestigious restaurants in Seoul God has since visited the East ... there are days in the past with the ^ ^ Because of the recent re-development of the city to suspend business It is said that in October in Seoul re-opened
A Korean Museum staff mobility of small Some employees even more than 50 years of service Services for 10 years or more employees accounted for 40% of all employees One day she's able to operate
One day after U.S. immigration should be a great psychological gap After all, a difference of the environment too much As a child of a rich environment for his elegant, mild temperament The United States is so bad times
If at least one of the following rules is not followed, DBSKnights has every right to ban the person or people involved.
1. Do not bash any of the members of TVXQ and JYJ. This website supports Kim Jaejoong, Jung Yunho, Park Yoochun, Kim Junsu and Shim Changmin together and individually.
2. When sharing information and news about the boys, backtrack to avoid double posting. The shoutbox allows you to visit previous chats.
3. Do not post rumors and other unconfirmed news. Check the credibility of your sources before posting.
4. Please keep the conversations in the shoutbox below PG-13. Not all the fans are adults and comfortable talking about inappropriate topics.
5. Do not post personal information about yourself or others. It's against the law to share private information such as IP addresses. This is for your safety and others as well.
6. Talk kindly to each other and avoid getting into an argument with another fan. If you feel the tension is rising, please kindly back away and leave the shoutbox. Once it's calm, you may return.
7. If a person is not following the rules, please let them know and ask them kindly to read the shoutbox rules before continuing the conversation.
8. Only ask or stop another fan from violating any of the rules ONCE. This is to avoid dictatorship and hostility in the shoutbox. If they continue to violate the rules after your first warning, ignore them and email us about it.
Donate to help DBSKnights provide free light sticks for TVXQ and JYJ concerts!