All the members are working hard in the promotions ♪ On the other team, which is the Crab team (Sapporo team), it was so funny when the team called Changmin and telling him all about Crab on the phone making changmin angry. (laugh) I know you're the best changmin! the strongest guy. (laughs) Changmin is always my favorite!! I'll be going after the camera which took the photos of the promotion! The DVD ~ ♪ ♪ We hope to see everyone soon! And this year is Changmin's year ♪
Monday, March 23 is the release of 『AERA』 and I'll be showing everyone officially on my net ☆ It was just amazing!! 23rd is a busy day though~
More Radio Info [Fukuoka] March 17(Tue), March 24(Tue) will be broadcasting Love FM's around the Globe at 20:00 ~ 22:54 Special guests: Changmin, Junsu and Yoochun ☆
March 20 (Fri) 12:00 ~ 12:30 FM Fukuoka, The Love Love Weekend Special guests: Changmin, Junsu and Yoochun ☆
And today, i received a good news. On the 21st, Subaru would be on a official press meeting at a public memorial place ☆ It was a long time since I saw Changmin live! (T_T) Just being in the same space already makes me feel happy, what's more when they're going to perform? ♪ I want to watch the movie~
source: http://shiano218solitude.blog95.fc2.com/ translation: mel@oneTVXQ Shared by: dbsknights.blogspot.com T/N: Seems like this staff is a real Changmin fan! XDDD! It's so funny when translating her entry! ☆
i think they showed this Photo to Changminnie Though I'm not sure if this is Crabs "Kani Kani bye bye Kani"
Tuesday, March 17, 2009DBSKsleeplessNights22 comments
Guys, i got a news from a BigEast fan. They want us to cooperate with their new project!! They want to congratulate the boys for their upcoming 4th live tour, so if you want to cooperate, please read this:
If at least one of the following rules is not followed, DBSKnights has every right to ban the person or people involved.
1. Do not bash any of the members of TVXQ and JYJ. This website supports Kim Jaejoong, Jung Yunho, Park Yoochun, Kim Junsu and Shim Changmin together and individually.
2. When sharing information and news about the boys, backtrack to avoid double posting. The shoutbox allows you to visit previous chats.
3. Do not post rumors and other unconfirmed news. Check the credibility of your sources before posting.
4. Please keep the conversations in the shoutbox below PG-13. Not all the fans are adults and comfortable talking about inappropriate topics.
5. Do not post personal information about yourself or others. It's against the law to share private information such as IP addresses. This is for your safety and others as well.
6. Talk kindly to each other and avoid getting into an argument with another fan. If you feel the tension is rising, please kindly back away and leave the shoutbox. Once it's calm, you may return.
7. If a person is not following the rules, please let them know and ask them kindly to read the shoutbox rules before continuing the conversation.
8. Only ask or stop another fan from violating any of the rules ONCE. This is to avoid dictatorship and hostility in the shoutbox. If they continue to violate the rules after your first warning, ignore them and email us about it.
Donate to help DBSKnights provide free light sticks for TVXQ and JYJ concerts!