Hello Hello :D I wonder if any of you ever read this? This is seriously amusing ^-^ I'm just spreading the love rofl.
I didn't write this xD I'm reposting, and I shrunk the size 'cause it's a long list...
YOU KNOW YOU'RE OBSESSED WITH DBSK WHEN YOU:
1. Buy a new phone because the old one didn’t let you put DBSK ringtones
2. Set your internet passwords to go along the lines of ‘Yunjaeyoosumin♥’ and 'DBSKHwaiting!'
3. Have your computer desktop icons moved because, ‘they were covering Jaejoong’s face’.
4. Cry when you see them perform…on tv.
5. Have already thought up the names of your future children with them.
6. You want a p*n*s so that you can join the fun you KNOW is going on.
7. Hear people call then gay and you get excited and say ‘Really? Who do you think is dating who?’
8. Refuse to call them a ‘boy band’ and call them ‘man band’ or ‘acapella dance group’.
9. Place health, family, and school 2nd behind watching streaming DBSK and fangirling.
10. Date an Asian just to be one step closer.
11. Hum DBSK songs when passing Asians in hopes they’ll talk to you.
12. Cut your hair like one of the members.
13. Start learning Korean or Japanese just in case you ever meet them.
14. Curse Cassiopeia, but praise them for their fancams.
15. Realized you were a pedophile the first time you watched Hug.
16. Realize you have more fangirl friends than real friends…
17. Celebrate the members’ birthdays, but not your significant other’s.
18. Have turned your mother into a fangirl, and have moved on to your dad.
19. Debate whether you should eat for the next month or get that new photobook.
20. Read Fanfiction at work/school.
21. Write Fanfiction at work/school.
22. Start believing Mpreg might be possible.
23. Learn Photoshop just so you can draw naked fanart.
24. Have at least one Photoshoped photo of the members as girls.
25. Rank the men you meet from ‘not even human’ to ‘godly like DBSK’.
26. Buy a 1TB external hard drive for all the HQ & HD DBSK goodness.
27. Have uploaded a video on youtube related to DBSK.
28. Hear the word OT5 and get mental pictures.
29. Have made it your life mission to convert everyone to the DBSK way.
30. Join LiveJournal just for the DBSG community.
31. Join Soompi for the same reason.
32. Buy their album…all 4 versions…
33. Snarl like an animal at any female they get close to (or in some instances, wish you were that girl).
34. Get confused in biology when they tell you ‘Sheep’ and ‘Bunnies’ can’t have babies.
35. Squeal w/joy when you find out ‘Lions’ and ‘Tigers’ CAN have babies.
36. Expect every singer to be able to sing in 4 languages.
37. Know the Korean fan chants and scream while you watch them perform.
38. Hear people talk about them breaking up you yell, ‘5-1=0, 5-1=0!!!!’
39. Ask your significant lover to ‘squeal like a dolphin’ and get upset when they don’t do it right.
40. Associate the word ‘duck’ with Xiah’s generous posterior.
41. Expect ‘Eu Kyung Kyung’ to come out in the dictionary.
42. Realize you channel Sir Mix-a-Lot every time you see Junsu’s butt.
43. Find yourself understanding and laughing at Xiah’s oyagi gags.
44. Don’t think playing soccer on someone’s forehead is impossible.
45. Think Chunglish is an actual language, and study it.
46. Start to think guys that cry in public are ‘f*cking sexy’.
47. Begin wearing shoes w/o socks because Micky does it.
48. Find that Micky Mouse ears turn you on.
49. Swear MinxFood is your OTP.
50. Found yourself shopping for Mangdoongie at the pet store.
51. Expect all Asians to be as tall as Max.
52. Freak out that the songs on the radio don’t have a ‘sonic scream’.
53. Start to think Max’s so snarky he might be Snape’s nephew.
54. Think all leaders should be like Yunho, and get disappointed when they aren’t.
55. Have read/written a haiku about U-Know’s lip mole.
56. Love that U-Know thinks Bambi is a girl.
57. Acquire an obsession with moobs.
58. Ask your significant other why THEY don’t have a small face like U-Know.
59. Swear that Hero could win the title of ‘Miss Universe’ if only they allowed men to enter.
60. Know Hero can’t dance (well) and Don’t F***ing Care.
61. Think Hamtaro PJs are the sex.
62. Find that expressionless men are your ideal.
63. Realize you’re a sadist when you see Jaejoong tied to a wall.
64. The top 30 songs on your iTunes are all by DBSK.
65. Automatically classify anyone who doesn't know who DBSK are as clueless idiots as inferior human beings.
66. Feel the need to listen to DBSK 24/7...even in your sleep.
67. See a mirror and think 'MIROTIC'. (ILU JJ FOR THAT)
68. Acquire a fetish for black silk. (THX MIROTIC)
69. See the number 69 and you wonder which members are at it right now.
70. Cry when people say DBSK is getting old.
71. Play word-association and the first thing that comes to mind has to do with DBSK...even the word sardine.
72. Think men look better with eyeliner.
73. Have a spontaneous orgasm at the mention of anything DBSK related.
74. Think it's normal for men to wear more bling than you.
75. Don't know Korean, but can correctly sing every single song with perfect pronunciation.
76. Cosplay/Consider-Cosplyaing as one of the boy's Balloons outfits, and going to an anime convention to see how many people glomp the shit out of you.
77. Name your new puppy 'Max' or 'Hero' in honor of DBSK.
78. Start adorning your msn-chats/text messages with emoticons (when you used to hate those things) after you found out Jae does it.
79. No longer think purses aren't gender specific.
80. Know & celebrate their birthdays, but can't remember your friends' OR parents...hm...
81. Compare the age of every person you meet how old they'd be in relation to -insert member here-.
82. Buy things with the color red simply because it's DBSK's color.
83. Have pictures of them on your school supplies.
84. Have had to explain who they are to a teacher because he/she noticed the pictures on your school supplies.
85. Have learned the moves to more than one of their dances.
86. Would gladly date one of their siblings, if only because that would mean you were related to them.
87. Move a guy closer to the top of your 'who I'd date list' just because he is a fanboy.
88. Are confident you'd be instant friends with just about every other DBSK fangirl, even if you didn't speak the same language.
89. Giggled when you first heard the new album was called Mirotic, because you knew they wanted to call it 'Erotic', but couldn't.
90. Spontaneously orgasm every time somebody says 'HEY!' to you. (thank you Mirotic Album)
91. Swear the Cartier Love Rings prove, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that Jaeho is infact real.
92. Love the fact that some people still believe they are straight.
93. Get mad when a non-fan calls them gay, since they are using it as an insult, but when a fan says it, you spend the next few hours debating parings and end up remembering ot5 is the real heart of the matter.
94. Say red is your favorite color, even if it isnt.
95. Curse Lee SooMan for knowing how to rape you of any money you planned on having, ever.
96. Have convinced yourself that 6 years (or more) is not really that big of an age difference when it comes to dating/getting married (just because you'd like to believe you had a chance with them if you met them).
97. At one point or another you joked about/seriously considered nameing one of your current/future children after them.
98. Are determined to turn your current/future son into a fanboy.
99. Realize the most organized folder on your computer is the one that holds your pictures of DBSK, all 1,000+ of them...
100. Laugh when you realize jae's nickname is 'BooJae', because now anytime Yunho says, 'My Boo' (which is often), it's more proof of the Jaeho lovin'.
101. Notice that Yunho used to say JaeJae was his BFF4L, but now he says its Minmin, thus implying that Jaeho MUST have accepted Min into their lovin'. Tru Fax.
102. Utterly LOVE the person who came up with the idea that the boys turn and sing to each other during their powerballads (whoever that was).
103. Swear that X-Man was the greatest show ever invented, since you could watch dbsk do the most random shit ever.
104. Learn how to play korean games, like OF COURSE, just because DBSK play it (and cuz you, like Min, want to intimidate your friends into telling everything).
105. Know MinMin watches porn, and love it (he's one of us!).
106. Know more about DBSK then you do your own relatives (oh yes, its true, and you know it).
107. Watched 'the lion king' and decided what DBSK members would be which characters.
108. Meet DBSK fans whereever you go, including a Dir en Grey concert (spend the 5 hours in line fangirling dbsk, not diru).
109. Immediately blame any outfit and/or hairstyle you don't like on the boys' stylists, even if you're looking at stalker pictures and its obvious the boys chose it themselves.
110. Believe DBSK is a health hazard, because you are seriously worried they might give you a heart attack one day (yoosumin sexy counting anyone?), though you would die happy.
111. Have written "I love DBSK" or something similar in the sand on a beach.
112. Have learned to write in Korean, but only the boys' names...
113. Have used DBSK in more than one school project for which you earned a grade.
114. Have wished more than once that you were one of the boys' microphones.
115. Have fanfiction as the primary source of literature in your life.
116. Stay up all night watching an award show streaming live from halfway across the world in a language you don't understand, just to see them perform and see which awards they won, and even end up late for work, but it's worth it.
117. Use their scant, and awkwardly worded, English phrases in your daily life. Ex. "Let's do this!"
118. Have looked up Jaejoong's hamtaro PJ's up on E-bay and Seriously considered buying them.
119. Know more about gay sex than some actual gay people. Yes, you've read THAT MANY smut fics.
120. Dream about DBSK or DBSK related things almost every single night.
121. Spazz when one of them looks straight at a fancam even though you know they aren't exactly looking at you.
122. Buy a new computer just to do DBSK stuff.
123. Go to the Korean CDs section first, to see if they have DBSK's album.
124. Start to imagine how Yunjae's babies will look like whenever you see some cute babies.
125. Jam out full blast in your car to DBSK. Rollin'!
126. Ignore your severe lack of wallspace and order the Mirotic poster, cuz of the Ho!nips.
127. Give DBSK names to all your electronics.
128. Then cry when you drop 'Junsu' the cellphone.
129. Proudly display your DBSK collection despite disapproval by the parentals.
130. Write your name + a member on every piece of blank (and sometimes not blank) paper you find.
131. Have your 'ideal man' list consisting of DBSK attributes. (big butt, small face, broad shoulders...)
132. Think Yunho's scar is so sexy, you almost want to cut up your boyfriend's face so he has one too.
133. Try to figure out who's last name would fit better with your first name...in case you got married...
134. Support all SM artists, since they've probably talked to DBSK.
135. Stand next tall people and pretend they're DBSK.
136. Have joined every DBSK related community on Livejoural & Soompi...EVERY community.
137. Find any possible excuse to use some of Changmin's UFO replies in real life.
138. Stay up into the wee hours of the morning checking what you've done off this list.
139. Send videos of the boys singing 'Happy Birthday' to your friends on THEIR birthdays.
140. Find out that lonely girl int he corner of the classroom is a DBSK fangirl and you become friends.
141. Sit in class and all the people around you now know who DBSK are.
142. Think of Jaejoong anytime anyone mentions Heroes.
143. Sqeal with delight upon discovering your school color is going to be red, and yell out 'DBSK HWAITING!' at pep-rallies.
144. Add '...in bed with DBSK' when reading out your fortune cookies.
145. No longer find 'trap stamp' tattoos on men strange.
If you would like to be a member of the shoutbox, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the following message and information: "I read and understand DBSKnights' rules. If I fail to comply, I will be banned and will not be able to register again. My username is ____ and password is ____ "
If at least one of the following rules is not followed, DBSKnights has every right to ban the person or people involved.
1. Do not bash any of the members of TVXQ and JYJ. This website supports Kim Jaejoong, Jung Yunho, Park Yoochun, Kim Junsu and Shim Changmin together and individually.
2. When sharing information and news about the boys, backtrack to avoid double posting. The shoutbox allows you to visit previous chats.
3. Do not post rumors and other unconfirmed news. Check the credibility of your sources before posting.
4. Please keep the conversations in the shoutbox below PG-13. Not all the fans are adults and comfortable talking about inappropriate topics.
5. Do not post personal information about yourself or others. It's against the law to share private information such as IP addresses. This is for your safety and others as well.
6. Talk kindly to each other and avoid getting into an argument with another fan. If you feel the tension is rising, please kindly back away and leave the shoutbox. Once it's calm, you may return.
7. If a person is not following the rules, please let them know and ask them kindly to read the shoutbox rules before continuing the conversation.
8. Only ask or stop another fan from violating any of the rules ONCE. This is to avoid dictatorship and hostility in the shoutbox. If they continue to violate the rules after your first warning, ignore them and email us about it.
Donate to help DBSKnights provide free light sticks for TVXQ and JYJ concerts!